Sunday, May 27, 2012

Finally, some 18th century!

Last week, I got something in the mail...
My American Duchess Kensingtons!
I would highly recommend them to any 18th century reenactor! They are very well made and comfortable. I would definitely buy from her again. She did mention some 1930's one coming up... ;-)

In other news, I am hopefully going to get some 18th century handsewing done this week. I have to work on some portable projects this week because I have several car rides in store. I'm hoping to make an apron from start to finish, and hopefully make some hair bows (I'll try to take pictures, because that would make a good tutorial). But anyway, I'll leave you with some pictures of my new Kensingtons.

Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. You will enjoy these! Thank you for following my blog, I just saw that you are an added member. I will definitely be checking out your blog as well. I, too love 18th century and Art Deco fashions. I have a few 40's dresses in the making and want to get them done soon to wear this summer. In any case, enjoy your Duchess' shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm sorry, I just now saw this. I am really looking forward to wearing the shoes, I will be taking them to their first reenactment this Saturday. And I enjoy reading your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete