Friday, August 24, 2012

Star-Spangled Man with a plan

As my last post implied, I am really in a 1940's mood right now.  In lieu of any actual content, I thought I'd share one of my favorite scenes from a new "old" movie...


In my opinion, they did this scene just right for the 1940's!  From the enthusiastic singing to the dancing girls, it was perfect.  I love the part where "Hitler" comes sneaking in, that is definitely something they would have done back then (before political correctness!).

And here's another one for the costumers among us:



I hope you enjoyed them, whether you've seen them or not!

Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, I loved that sequence! They did SUCH a good job. My only criticism is that the vocal mix was too low - period musicals like this used sopranos, not all altos. But that's minor, and nothing to do with the visuals and the staging. That was perfect.

    ReplyDelete